Friday, February 6, 2015

My delicious Oats breakfast under 5 min.

I am a small breakfast eater just because I feel more energized that way and to make it quick so that I can get moving early morning I have a 5 minute Oats recipe for you. It is aromatic, delicious and needless to say very healthy.

Ingredients:
Milk
Saffron( it has many nutritional oils and active components beneficial for your body)
Oats
Honey
Banana

Garnishing:
Strawberries
Banana
Flaxseeds


Adding oats to heated milk and let it boil.
Add saffron for beautiful colour and aroma( saffron has many health benefits too).
I add mashed banana and honey for sweetness. ( sugar=pain)
After about 2-3 minutes add cooked oats to your bowl and garnish.

Tell me how do you like your breakfast big or little?


No comments:

Post a Comment